THE PARENT’S TOOLSHOP®
CHILD PROBLEM TOOLBOX HOME STUDY PACKAGE
(Included in the Entire Parents Toolshop® Home Study Training)
Your preschooler is afraid there are monsters under her bed. You have to search
every nook and cranny of her room and spray imaginary monster repellant before she will get in the bed. Then she wants you to stay with her until she goes to sleep…and every time she wakes up in the middle of the night.
Your son doesn’t bring home his homework or turn it in. His teacher doesn’t help; your son doesn’t understand the homework and neither do you! You spend hours trying to help him, but his grades are going down. You don’t want these problems — or the consequences of them — to follow him for years!
Your teenage daughter is dealing with problems you never had to deal with — with her girlfriends, boyfriends, cliques, co-workers, teachers — not to mention the bulling and cyberbullying she tells you her friends are facing. You’ve tried giving her your best advice, but she just shuts down. These friends are a bad influence, but every time you ban her from seeing them, it just makes her more determined to defend them! You are worried about the problems they could get her into.
Your children are constantly baiting each other into arguments that often escalate into fights. When you try to talk to them, they just point the finger at each other and the arguments start all over again! You’ve taken away toys they fight over, sent them to their rooms, even made them sit on the couch until they talk to each other and say they are sorry and make up. But in no time they are at it again!
You really want your children to trust you and tell you more, but aren’t sure how to get them to open up — or what to say when they do! Your advice isn’t working; not because it’s bad advice, but because they resist being told what to do. They each seem to be dealing with problems of their own and you know they need better skills to handle them. If only you had those skills yourself!
Everyone experiences problems that are emotionally upsetting at some time or another. Your children face challenges with their peers, siblings, at school, and in dealing with their own emotions and fears. You won’t always be there, so they need to know how to handle them in healthy ways, using effective communication skills that will help them have healthy relationships their entire lives.
To Build Trust, Open the Door to Communication and Teach Children How to Solve Their Own Problems — Responsibly — You Need…
THE PARENT’S TOOLSHOP® CHILD PROBLEM TOOLBOX
HOME STUDY PACKAGE
In this package you will receive …
The Child Problem Toolbox lessons from The Parents Toolshop® Home Study Program.
Each Home Study Toolbox package includes:
- The Parent’s Toolshop® book chapters, which is the most comprehensive, advanced and thoroughly written resource available on the Universal Blueprint®. In each chapter, you will:
o See visual graphics that crystallize concepts in your mind.
o Hear real-life stories from the author and other parents’ lives that will make you laugh, cry . . . and think.
o Discover exactly what to say and do, through examples and applications to the most common challenges parents face.
o Even get a chance to practice what you’ve learned, so you remember and use it to your full potential.
- Audio recordings of a live Parent’s Toolshop® class and their transcripts, in case you don’t have time to read, or want a quick refresher of the basic concepts and skills you learned in the book.
…related to all of the following Toolsets:
By accessing the intermediate and advanced teachings in The Parent’s Toolshop® book chapters and class presentation of the following Toolsets, you will:
The F-A-X Listening Toolset:
- Avoid common roadblocks that shut down communication and cause unnecessary misunderstandings.
- Read, interpret and helpfully respond to non-verbal communication, so if your children are upset but not speaking, they will know you care.
- Know how to mediate conflicts between two children (siblings, peers), work out parent/child conflicts, make family decisions, solve family-wide problems, and even solve problems and enhance adult-to-adult relationships!
- Have children who know how to face and conquer their fears, discovering their own inner-hero.
- Have children who have positive sibling relationships and work out their problems by listening to each other, communicating their needs, and negotiating win/win solutions — without you even getting involved! You will stop hearing:
o Personal space disputes like, “He’s looking at me! Or “He won’t leave me alone!”
o Property wars like, “She took my toy!” “He won’t share!” And “She borrowed without asking!
o Territorial issues like, “His stuff is on my side of the room!”
o Tattling, but children will know when it’s okay to “tell” you about a serious situation.
o Teasing or bullying. “Bullies” learn healthy ways to express themselves and resolve conflicts and “Victims” feel are empowered with assertiveness — both are freed from their roles!
o Physical fighting (not just roughhousing). “He pulled my hair!” Or “She pushed me first!”
- Have children who have fewer school problems. They:
o Do their homework without you nagging or hovering.
o Remember to take their homework and lunches to school.
o Choose friends that are a good influence.
o Get along with their teachers and peers.
Your Package also Includes:
A 30-day trial of the Parent Success Club Membership:
Weekly Support Webinars/calls where you can engage in…
– Discussions with like-minded parents about the topics you are learning and other parenting topics you want to discuss.
– Open Q&A, to:
o Clarify content in the Guidebook lessons
o Get help applying what you are learning to your family.
A Free Private Strategy Session or “Hug Seat,” on a Parent Success Club webinar (which is normally only offered to Parents Toolshop® Graduates.) There’s nothing like getting personalized support and problem-solving specific to your goals, challenges, situation and children. Other parents listening may “borrow the benefits” from your session or, if you want privacy, you can have a private coaching call with a Certified Parents Toolshop® Advisor.
If you want a way to do an independent study of The Child Problem Toolset, in The Parent’s Toolshop®, then this Home Study Option is for you!
Here’s what other parents say about learning The Child Problem Toolbox
My relationship with my step-children has always been tense. Before I was finished, my relationships had improved dramatically. One night my step-daughter left a rose and note on my pillow that said, ‘Thanks for knowing how to listen and for being there for me. I love you.’ I never thought that could happen! – – Andrea Rabiner
This class and book brought me such inner peace and improved my relationship with not only my grandson, but also my adult children! It will benefit not only you and your children, but everyone you come in contact with. – – Nancy Gilmore
I started using the F-A-X Listening process with my employees and was amazed how well it works! I kept the ball in their court and asked questions that helped them solve their own problems. My employees are showing increased self-confidence, motivation, and self-reliance. These skills are G-R-E-A-T! – – Bryan Belden
It has been awhile since I’ve raised my children. This class has taught me how to integrate love, kindness and caring with healthy discipline, active communication and the skills of pause and acknowledging the child’s feelings. Life and raising children is a process. Now it’s time to have a life-changing and rewarding process. I really want to thank Jody Pawel for instructing this wonderful class and putting her heart and passion into it. Thank you Jody for The Parents Toolshop®. – – Deborah Carmichael
Are You Ready To:
- Empower your children with the skills they need to resolve their own problems and conflicts with others — peacefully and constructively?
- Keep the ball in your children’s court and not take over their problems — while still guiding them in helpful ways?
- Teach your children a process for resolving their own problems with peers, siblings and at school?
If You Want Your Children To Be Emotionally Healthy And Have Good Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills — — Then Get The Child Problem Toolbox Home Study Package NOW!