Prevent & Stop Sibling Squabbles
Deluxe Multi-Media Training Package
Sibling conflicts are inevitable, but sibling rivalry is not. There are simply strategies you canuse on a daily basis to prevent sibling conflicts, and a three-step process you can use when sibling strife arises. Together, these can teach children how to resolve their own conflicts respectfully and independently.
If you are tired of being a referee and want your children to know how to resolve conßicts with their siblings and peers, then this resource package is for you.
In this multi-media resource package you will discover:
- The 5 Best Tools for Preventing Sibling/Peer Conflict and Rivalry
- The 5 Levels of Sibling Fighting and exactly what to say and do to respond helpfully in each situation.
- 2 "Quick Fix" responses when you don't have time to mediate.
- The 3 Steps to Resolving Conflicts. You can use this 3-step process with anyone who has a problem, when talking one-on-one or when mediating any 2 people with a conflict.
- The Step-By-Step Mediation Process that teaches children conflict resolution, listening, communicating and problem-solving skills they can use for life in all their relationships.
- The pitfalls to avoid when doing sibling mediation, reviewing each step and what to do and what to not
This deluxe resource package includes:
+ Full Transcripts
+ All the Resourcesavailable to the original participants
In addition to the audio recording and transcript, you get these additional bonus resources:
- Excerpt from Chapter 11 of The Parent's Toolshop® book on this topic.
- An excerpt from The Parent’s Toolshop® book on “The Top Ten Most Common Sibling Challenges and Exactly What to Say and Do For Each.”
- Quick links to related articles on the Parent’s Toolshop website, including:
- Problem Solving with children, as a couple, as a family.
- Competition: Healthy vs. unhealthy, comparisons, sports, sibling rivalry.
- Bad inßuence: siblings or peers can be poor role models and bad examples. What to do?
- Emotional Outbursts in Children: how to respond to children’s negative emotions.
After listening to this recording, you’ll know how to prevent sibling squabbles, respond helpfully, and mediate their problem solving. Then your children will know how to resolve conflict with their siblings and peers, through mutually-respectful solutions.
Get your copy of this mulit-media package, transcripts and bonus resources.