Getting Your Affiliate Program Promotional Resources
WATCH THIS VIDEO TUTORIAL
OR FOLLOW THESE STEPS
To access promotional email swipe copy, with your affiliate link automatically filled in and automated redirections set up, to take people to interactive promotions like surveys, polls, etc. follow these directions:
1. Log into your Parents Toolshop® affiliate account
a. Go to https://parentstoolshop.com/resources-2/affiliates
b. Click “Current Affiliates Login Here” button
c. Log into your 1SC Parents/Relationship Toolshop® Affiliate account
2. Click on “Programs” in the top menu bar.
3. In the top section, click on the link that says “click here for your affilaite links, banners and other availble media types” (see arrow in image below).
5. The click “display links”
6. The top section is your main affiliate link. This will send people directly to the webinar registration page.
7. If you want to use the prepared emails with your affiliate link directed to the destination URL, then just copy/paste from these emails.
8. Of course, we encourage you to personalize the emails even more.
9. To access the banners/ad graphics, click on “Banners,” right next to “Emails”
For your affiliate link to get attached to the interactive surveys/polls/quizzes we post on Facebook, use the links in the email for each survey/poll/quiz. They will tag the person and then send them to the survey/poll/quiz, bypassing FB. When they take an action (opt-in for answers or to register for webinar), you’ll get the credit.
You should still be able to schedule your emails with the link provided in the affiliate program emails and if we need to update the redirection links your will still send them to the correct place with your tag.
There’s a lot of integration in our campaigns, so they are a lot of fun. If you don’t want to use them, that’s fine. Just use the main program affiliate link (not the generic one, but the one for the specific program you are promoting; see image 1 above) instead of the links in the swipe copy emails. It will send them to the main program offering, bypassing any interactive activities.
Thanks again for your support and participation in helping parents get the valuable information and support they need and deserve
Yours in service to Families