Effective Communication for Heartful Parenting
Deluxe Video Training Package
What you say and how you say it are important in parenting. Miscommunications can easily occur through unintentional hidden, conflicting, or unclear messages. It’s common to assume you are understanding others clearly and they are understanding you, but actually aren’t, which then causes problems. So this webinar offers simple tips for positive, healthy communication. Making small changes to what you say and how you say it can create huge, positive improvements in your communication, your relationship, and children’s behavior.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Common miscommunications, how they occur, and how to prevent them.
- How to make positive, clear requests to children?
- How to deny requests, set boundaries or mean “no,” without tantrums, resistance, negotiations?
- How to respond to children when they are upset?
- How to assertively and lovingly communicate when you are upset, without lectures, guilt trips, or blaming children?
This Training Package Includes
YOU can access this training package from any device. It includes:
- A Video recording you can watch on any device
- An audio recording you can download to any device
With the knowledge and skills you learn in this webinar, you can prevent miscommunications, angry outbursts, and feel more positive about your parenting.