Parenting Digital Natives
Deluxe Video Training Package
Chances are, your children are “digital natives,” born in the information age with potentially-constant access to the internet, social media and screens. Do you wonder how you and your children can use technology in healthy ways?
Seriously, how many of these issues did you have to contend with when you were growing up?
- Cell phones
- Social media
- The dark web
- Predators impersonating children
- Screen time
- Gaming disorders
How prepared do you feel parenting children who might face these daily?
Even scarier is that they might not tell you if they think you’ll get mad or react. That could have deadly consequences!
So how can you and your children use technology safely, to support your child’s social life online and off?
Find out by watching an interview with Amy Alamar, EdD, author of The Parenting Project,
who will offer practical strategies for how you can:
- Embrace this new digital frontier without fear and within reason.
- Use technology for homework, leisure and socializing, without overusing or mis-using it.
This Training Package Includes
YOU can use technology, with any device, to access this training package, which includes;
- A Handout to refer to after you watch the interview, for key points made.
- A Video recording you can watch on any device
- An audio recording you can download to any device
With the knowledge and skills you learn in this webinar, your tech savvy children will be tech safe, too. Together, you can discuss common challenges technology can present, so your children can be self-disciplined and responsible users.