Welcome to the Foster Adoptive Parents Toolshop® On-line (all-inclusive)
This on-line course includes the entire Basic TIPS course + Foster-Adoptive Parents Toolshop® bonus content. Participation includes:
- Reading training materials specifically created for this topic and
- Submitting your answers to the final review questions and “Action Step” assignments from both Action Guides
- IF you want to become a Parents Toolshop® Graduate, be sure to follow the “At The End” steps. to qualify.
Here’s a list of the 3 key resources included in the Foster Adoptive Parents Toolshop Basic T.I.P.S. with direct download links (click the text link or image).
- The new short Parents Toolshop® Jump Start Guide (JSG) gives you the basics of the entire Universal Blueprint® system and core concepts and tools you need to get a Jump Start on using it. This will be the main text for this course.
- The Universal Action Guide is a supplement to the JSG, with practice exercises, research citations, and links to bonus resources.
- The Foster Adoptive Parents Toolshop® Action Guide, which has additional trauma-informed content, stories and applications, practice exercises, and bonus resources specifically for foster-adoptive parents.
There are several ways you can get support during and after the Foster-Adoptive Parents Toolshop® On-line Course:
- If you haven’t already done so, you can get personalized support by registering for group or individual coaching.
- You have access to TWO Facebook support groups.
- To join these Facebook groups, please click each link below, to send a request to join the group. Once we see your request, we will confirm your order and approve you as a member of the group. (Note: if your Facebook identity is different from the name on your order, please let us know, so we know it’s you!)
- If we do not approve you within 24 hours, please send an email to email@example.com, to inform us you sent the request.
- Read the post that’s permanently at the top of each discussion group, to see the focus and scope of the discussions we have there.
- TIPS Students Private FB Group is for everyone who is attending a TIPS course, whether Intro, Basic or Advanced. If you have questions between webinars, you can post them there. Once you graduate, you’ll get access to a private, closed Parents Toolshop® Graduate FB discussion group.
- Private Foster-Adoptive Parents Toolshop® Facebook group, where you can post questions, resources, and topics to discuss specific to foster-adoptive parenting.
The Basic TIPS course has its own BONUS resources. You can get those anytime and it’s best to use them as refreshers after the course, unless you have enough time between the support webinars to do read all the above and watch/listen to these.
Again, if you have any questions or technical difficulties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail for our support team at 937-748-4541, or send a Facebook message through one of the groups.