Picky Eaters & Other Food Issues
Deluxe Audio Training Package
Which of these children sounds most like yours?
"I don't like broccoli! No, I don't want to try it! I just want hot dogs."
Or "Mmmm! I love baby trees! I They're yummy, yummy in my tummy! Can I have more?"
If you have found your way to this page, then the first child probably sounds most like yours. Picky eaters and other food issues crop up for most parents at some time or another, especially when children are younger.
Believe it or not, it is possible --- and easier than you might think --- to quickly transform your picky eater into a healthy veggie-lovin' kid.
How? Well, get this multi-media resource package and you'll hear a value-packed discussion between Jody Johnston Pawel, LSW, CFLE and author of The Parents Toolshop®, other family life educators, and parents just like you from around the world.
Together, they will support you by offering simple, practical tips for:
- Getting picky eaters to eat healthier.
- Recognizing food allergies. (You may be surprised at the behavior problems that could actually be caused by this!)
- What to do when children play with their food (and make messes) instead of eating it.
- Preventing or turning around emotional eating, eating disorders and childhood obesity, so children eat to live, not live to eat.
- ... and more!
- Digitally remastered Audio
- Full Transcripts
- All the Resources Available to the Original Participants
- The Transcript to follow while listening to the teleseminar recording
- Access to articles with practical tips by
- Jody Johnston Pawel, LSW, CFLE
- WebMD experts
- Additonal Resources on all the topics listed above, plus
- A special video by Neil deGrasse Tyson on NOVA on the science of taste and picky eaters.
With the knowledge and skills you learn in this teleseminar your children will transform right before your eyes into healthy eaters. Feel free to click this link to play a sample (or right-click to download). Then get your copy of the full one-hour audio recording, transcript and bonus resources.