How to Teach Truthfulness & Respond to Lies
Deluxe Audio Training Package
How do you respond to lies? For most parents, being lied to is a big trigger button!
Do you teach your children not to lie? Do you ever lie? If so, what are your children learning?
Is it ever okay to lie? What about good manners, sparing feelings and “white lies”?
What about Santa Claus, Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy --- do you have to give all these fun childhood practices up for the sake of honesty?
Do you have questions about honesty and lying? Of course!
Every parent wants their children to be honest, yet might unknowingly cultivate dishonesty in their children through their own words and deeds. You might think you know where you stand on lying and honesty, until you hear this recording of a thought-provoking live workshop and discussion with parenting professionals and real-life parents, just like you, where you’ll discover:
- What is a lie? You might be surprised by the answer!
- When do children understand lying?
- How to prevent lying and encourage truthfulness?
- The #1 reason people (including children) lie.
- How parents accidentally model lying.
- Is lying ever okay? Hear what researchers have to say.
- What do parents think and do about celebrating Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy?
- The 4-step method for responding to lies.
- … and more!
This deluxe resource package includes:
- Digitally remastered Audio
- Full Transcripts
- All the Resources Available to the Original Participants
- Bonus resources, including links to related articles on the Parent’s Toolshop® website and excerpts from The Parent’s Toolshop® book.