GET STARTED NOW!
Here is a description of what will happen next:
Step 1: What you do:
- This link places a free product in your shopping cart.
- On the check-out page:
- You do not need to provide any credit card information; this is a free product.
- In the “comments” section of the check out page, please answer this question: “Describe your dream career as a parent educator.” This gives us a preliminary idea of which Leader Certification Level would best fit your needs, or if the Non-Profit Agency Use Agreement or Parenting Resource Partner programs might be better suited to your goals.
- When you hit “submit,” you will be taken to the blog registration form for the Leader Applicant Level. If you are already a blog member, just sign in and your membership will be upgraded.
- That membership level requires an administrator’s approval, so only approved Applicants receive access to the confidential information contained on the Leader Applicant Information page.
- Your order also generates an email with links to the NDAs and application, with specific instructions to follow. You should receive it within 10-15 minutes.
- Please complete and sign the NDAs and Application and submit to the Standards & Practices Committee. Their email will be provided in the email.
- Once you submit your NDAs and application, our committee will review your application. There will be a personal interview with our Leader Coordinator, if you haven’t already had one.
- If your application is approved, your blog membership will be approved, to grant access to the New Leader Applicant Information.
- You will then receive an application approval letter from our committee that includes a link to the New Leader Applicant Information page.
While we are reviewing your application, get the 7 Keys to Parenting Success free ebook and familiarize yourself with the teachings YOU could be certified to teach to others!
If You Want to Empower the Parents You Work With,
Join the Parents Toolshop® Team Now!