Welcome to the private membership area where you can access Foster-Adoptive Parents Toolshop® programs and resources.
Every foster, adoptive, and kinship caregiver is welcome to enjoy some of our free member resources. Check back here often as we are always adding more!
- First, you have to be logged in to access any private member content or you’ll get an “Oops! Members Only” message.
- If you haven’t signed up for your free membership yet, fill out the form here.
- If you already have an account, look in the upper right corner of your screen and see if you are logged in. It will say “Howdy, <YourName>.” If you’re not logged in, simply log in (using the form in the right sidebar).
- If you forget your log-in credentials, use the “lost password” option.
- Once you are logged in, you should be able to click any other links on this page, which are all free!
FREE FAPT RESOURCES
If you are taking a FAPT course, you will get access to either the original classic The Parent’s Toolshop® book or the new shorter Jump Start Guidebook, to learn the Universal Blueprint® for Parenting Success. You’ll appreciate getting special content, stories, applications and practice specifically for YOU in …
- The Foster Parents Toolshop® Action Guide, which follows the same chapters as the universal books, offering special trauma-informed content, resources, and information to support you in the special challenges you and your children may face. It’s an ever-evolving resource, as we collect stories, examples, resources, suggestions, and additional information from trauma-informed experts and caregivers like you.
- Our FREE Monthly Foster-Adoptive Parents Tool TALK webinar – is a chance to get 1 free hour of training each month. (2 hours, if you attend the monthly Parents Tool Talk webinar, too!) We feature interviews with trauma-informed experts, live discussions, and presentations on topics. Attend LIVE to attend free! (Nominal fee for recordings, since to offset some of the hosting/streaming/download fees.) To find out upcoming topics or share these resources, do one of the following (or tell others to!):
- Follow Foster Parents Toolshop Facebook Group (and Parents Toolshop Consulting, if you want) to see the webinar event posted each month, which you can share.
- Go to www.ParentsToolTalk.com to see what webinar topic is coming up or get access the archives. (You get free access as trainers.)
- Join our list at “Contact Us” or by “buying” a freebie resource (like the Action Guide) that goes through our shopping cart.
Keep checking back and watch this list grow!