Back to School Tips
Deluxe Audio Training Package
Would you like your children's first day of school this year to be positive like this?
Would you like them to come home with happy smiles, excited about school and learning?
The new school year will arrive before you now it! So start preparing for it now!
Get this multi-media resource package and hear a value-packed discussion between Jody Johnston Pawel, LSW, CFLE and author of The Parents Toolshop®, other family life educators, and parents just like you from around the world.
Together, they will support you in getting this school year off to a great start, by sharing:
- 10 Tips for making the transition from summer break to fall school year routines
- Suggestions for smoothly navigating The Top Ten most common challenges of this time of year.
- A discussion about special issues of home schooling and year-round school.
- Digitally remastered Audio
- Full Transcripts
- All the Resources Available to the Original Participants
- The Transcript to follow while listening to the teleseminar recording
- Access to articles with practical tips by Jody Johnston Pawel, LSW, CFLE, such as:
- How to Get Back into the School Routine?
- Tips for Identifying Kindergarten Readiness
- Helping Your Children Succeed in School without Taking Over
- Halting Homework Hassles
- Tips for Teens entering High School or College
- ...and more!
With the knowledge and skills you learn in this teleseminar your children will be ready to start the new school year prepared and ready to learn. Plus, they (and you) will be ready to prevent or positively resolve the most common school challenges parents face. Feel free to click this link to play a sample ((or right-click to download). Then get your copy of the full one-hour audio recording, transcript and bonus resources.