Living with Children
Who Have ADHD
Deluxe Multi-Media Training Package
Jody Johnston Pawel, LSW, CFLE and special guest expert David Zidar. LISW-S will discuss the most common symptoms of ADD/ADHD, and offer practical skills parents can teach their children to help them improve problem areas such as: What can parents do to help improve their ADD child's difficulty in paying attention? How can parents help their ADHD child mange their hyperactivity? How can parents teach their ADD/ADHD child be less impulsive?
In this multi-media package you’ll discover:
- The most effecitve parenting skills a parent of a child who has ADHD must know.
- Evidence based techniques for helping children who have ADHD be successful.
- The diagnostic criteria for ADHD
- How to figure out if a behavior is due to the ADHD diagnosis or something else.
This deluxe resource package includes:
- Recording of the Webinar discussion with Jody Johnston Pawel, LSW, CFLE and David Zidar LISW-S.
- 1 hour Audio of the interview with Jody and David on helping kids live with ADHD.
- Notes from the webinar
- Full power point pdf and workhsop handouts from David's entire 6-hour training that includes diagnostic criteria for ADHD with suggestions from David.
- Bonus resources
In addition to the audio recording and transcript, you get these additional bonus resources:
- Excerpt from Chapter 11 of The Parent's Toolshop® book on this topic.
- Quick links to related articles on the Parent’s Toolshop® website.
After watching and listening to the resources, you’ll know effective techniques to respond helpfully and help children who have ADD/ADHD live successlu lives. Get your copy of this comprehensive package including webinar, audio, workshop power points, handouts and bonus resources.