The Secrets of Preventing Misbehavior: Practical Tools for Effective Responses
The Parents Toolshop® Basic T.I.P.S. Course is for YOU if You:
- Love your children, but are so stressed and overwhelmed with the everyday demands of parenting that you may not always be your best.
- Want to raise your children to be respectable, independent, successful adults, but aren't sure if you’re on “the right track.”
- Want to be a great parent, but are too busy to attend a live class and need tips and practical tools you can use right away to see results--not just theory.
Virtually Attend This 2-Hour Live, Parents Toolshop® Program And You Will Walk Away With:
- Insight to whether your parenting style is likely to help you reach your parenting goals and get your parenting partners “on the same page.”
- The ONE tool to use to get your children to do what you want them to do, the first time you ask them to do it!
- The best ways to mean “no,” without getting tantrums, pleading, or whining in return.
- Knowing exactly what to say to prevent power struggles and what to do when you're already stuck in a tug-of-war with your child.
- The exact language and actions to use when disciplining your child, so you aren’t the bad guy, they learn from their mistake and become self-disciplined, responsible children.
- A preview of a step-by-step, easy-to-follow formula you can use, to find the best response to ANY parenting challenge --- that is totally customized to meet your child’s needs and family’s values.
- Solutions to the most common parenting challenges from an international-known and respected parenting expert, including: homework hassles, sibling squabbles and tantrums.
Featuring: Jody Johnston Pawel, LSW, CFLE
Jody Johnston Pawel, LSW, CFLE is a second-generation parent educator and president of Parent’s Toolshop® Consulting. She is the author of 100+ resources for parents and family life professionals, including her award-winning book, The Parent's Toolshop. (See them at www.ParentsToolshop.com.) For over 30 years, Jody has trained parents and professionals through her dynamic presentations. As an internationally-recognized parenting expert, publications like Parents magazine and radio/TV talk shows regularly quote her advice.